Quick Tips for Supporting BTSA Teachers
1. Provide a list of all critical dates, and events, and "historical information" to Participating (or any new) Teachers
2. Check in with Participating Teachers from time to time --
3. Offer to cover the Support Provider's room for 15 minutes so they can observe the Participating Teacher (if both are co-located on the site)
4. Ask the P.T. about the Focus Question and areas for their Inquiry. Do you have potential resources on your shelf or at your site?
5. Remember they aren't out of their "slump" by testing - provide a quick "pick up" - note, or kind word so they will be able to support students.
► To access a power point for more suggestions, click here